- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with.
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we received your prior consent.
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of Remembrane Srl, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our website. These suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any information we provide them, including yours.
- We may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our website.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us.
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us on-line, and means for updating, correcting or removing this information.
Below is a more detailed explanation of our Policy for each of these areas.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our website, and we do not require you to disclose more information than it is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our website. However, if you do not provide the information that is noted as being required or mandatory in connection with a particular activity, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell any information we collect to anyone outside of Remembrane Srl. We do not transfer or disclose any information we collect to anyone outside of Remembrane Srl without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist Remembrane in maintaining and managing the activities on its web site. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users with business partners and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our website for our users.
When you order from us on our website we collect personally identifiable information from you. If you order one of our products or services, we will collect and maintain your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, order number, referring URL, IP address, page you bought from and a password. We collect this, and other information, in order to fill your order and to communicate with you about your order. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contained and these changes will be automatically kept for future use. If you do not provide the information that is noted as being required or mandatory, you will not be able to place orders on our website.
See page Privacy Cookie for more information.
Statistics & Social Networks
Our website also uses Social Buttons, which are services that enable the users to interact with social networks offsite as follows:
We employ appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like any other website) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web site.
Choice and Control
Control (Rights under Art. 7 of law n. 196/2003)
The user may, at any moment, exercise any of the rights listed above:
- The right to obtain confirmation of existence of their Personal Data, even if not registered yet, and their intelligible communication.
- The user may exercise the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of Personal Data;
- the purposes and modality of data processing;
- the modality processing of data in case electronic tools are used;
- the identity of the data holder, of the people in charge and of the designated delegate under the clause 5, paragraph 2;
- the third parties to whom personal data may be transferred or may be communicated as designated representatives of the State territory.
- In addition, the user may exercise the right to obtain:
- the updating, the correction and, if he/she want to, the integration of data;
- the declaration that the operations which have been brought to knowledge in letters a) and b), also with regard to their content, by those people to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated/released, excepted the case in which this fulfillment reveals itself to be impossible or entails a disproportionate use of means compared to the safeguarded right.
- The user may exercise the right to oppose, in the whole or partly:
- to the processing of personal data of his/hers, although pertinent and relevant to the purposes of data collection for legitimate reasons;
- to the processing of personal data of his/hers for the sending advertising material or for direct selling or for carrying out marketing research or for marketing communication.
Our website offers you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us, as described at each opt-in opportunity. Further, when you receive the requested communication, you are given the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving any future communication or to change your information.
Identification details of the holder and the person in charge:
The data processing holder is Remembrane Srl. The person in charge of data processing is: Dr. Paola Poggi.
Data are stored for the period allowed by law and anyway necessary to the planning and organization of our activity. By using this website you agree to the terms of this privacy statement and consent to Remembrane Srl continued use of previously collected information under these terms.